Fortem TrueView™ Radar
Powerful compact radar detection solution
Fortem TrueView family of radar solutions are powered by machine-learning (AI) algorithms, and designed for a wide range of ground-based and airborne applications. Designed to detect, track, and classify aerial objects and obstacles, TrueView radar provides real-time situational awareness and information for policing, enforcing, and securing any airspace.
The Fortem TrueView radar comes in three models: the model R20, R30 and the Fortem DAN-C radar. The Fortem DAN-C (Detect Assistance Non-Cooperative) is adapted to work in manned aircraft as part of an overall avionics solution integrated with technologies such as ADS-B, while the other models are targeted for unmanned BVLOS and ground-based radar solutions. Deployed on the ground with many other R30 or R20 models, the TrueView radar detection is aggregated in real time as part of the Fortem SkyDome™ airspace awareness and security platform. This provides a network fabric of total airspace awareness from the ground.
- Deploys on ground or on aircraft
- Powerful sensor sees day or night and in all weather conditions including smoke, clouds, and fog
- Effective 3D radar that can detect and track objects with precision
- Simple & intuitive interface provides early warning object detection options
- Provides the accurate location of objects at long range
- Trueview provides early warning of intrusive or non-cooperative drones, enabling safe beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) operation.